If you’re looking to Sell AEMC 3945 PowerPad 3-Phase Power Quality Analyzer
AEMC 3945 Three-Phase Power Quality Analyzer PowerPad
The AEMC 3945 Power Quality Analyzer has full color graphical display lets you see and analyze volts, amps and harmonic content in real time and take pictures to document and analyze clearly. Its high speed sample rate, at 256 samples per cycle, provides excellent fidelity in reproducing waveforms and capturing transients that happen as fast as 62.5µs.
The AEMC 3945 PowerPad’s 4MB of memory is conveniently partitioned to let you store four different types of data, synchronized or independent of each other. You can store up to 12 screen snapshots, up to 50 captured transients that contain four cycles for each active input, and 4096 alarm events. You can also record trend data for days, weeks or even months.
- True RMS single-, two- and three-phase measurements at 256 samples/cycle, plus DC
- Real-time color waveforms
- Easy-to-use on-screen setup
- True RMS voltage and current measurements
- Measures DC volts, amps and power
- Display and capture voltage, current and harmonics to the 50th order, including direction in real time
- Phasor Diagram Display
- VA, VAR and W per phase and total
- KVAh, VARh and kWh
- Neutral current display for three-phase
- Transformer K-factor display
- Power Factor displacement PF display
- Captures up to 50 transients
- Short-term flicker display
- Phase unbalance (current and voltage)
- Harmonic Distortion (total and individual)
Six direct access function buttons quickly let you see:
Waveforms – Display Volts, Amps, THD and Crest Factor by phase or for all phases. You can display all the voltage inputs on one screen, phase-to-phase or phase-to-neutral. Real-time phasor diagrams can be displayed for volts and amps, also by phase or for all phases.
Harmonics – Display Harmonics out to the 50 th for Volts, Amps and VA. Individual Harmonics are displayed as a percentage and in real value. Harmonic direction and sequencing can also be displayed.
Transients – Set, capture and display transients. You select the threshold and the number of transients to capture. PowerPad then captures four waveforms for each transient; the triggering waveform as well as one pre- and two post-triggered waveforms. As many as 1200 waveforms can be captured.
Alarms – Configure, capture and display up to 4096 alarm events based on up to ten different trigger variables. Each captured alarm event will show the phase, the variable and the value as well as the time and duration.
Record – Set up and record trend data at selectable rates from one sample/second to one sample every 15 minutes on as many as 22 different variables for all phases. See the recorded data on screen, zoom in and out and scroll the time axis to analyze the data.
Power & Energy – Display Watts, VARs and VA by phase and total. Accumulate totals and see whether the energy is inductive or capacitive.
- Verification of power distribution circuits
- Measurement and recording of power system quality (kW, VA, VAR)
- Energy metering (kVAh, VARh, kWh)
- In plant troubleshooting of power distribution panels and individual machinery
- Monitor pad mount transformers
- Determine harmonic problems originating from source or load
- Monitor phase balances
- Determine transformer K-factor
- And much, much more